NNY Trails covers trail systems in Jefferson County, NY & surrounding areas of Northern NY – Hiking, Walking, Nature Trails, Parks w/Trails, & Historical Trails
The webmaster assumes no responsibility for inaccuracies or misuse of any of the information shown on this website. Anything information shown on this site may change. at any time Use anything gained from these pages at your own risk, follow all rules and laws.
NNY Trails Page News*
- Otter Creek Preserve and Trail added (Alex Bay), Foster-Blake Woods Nature Trail, and Zenda Farms Preserve and the LoisJean & John MacFarlane Trail
- New trail map (both in graphics form as well as PDF) created for Thompson Park Trails, this is a work in progress – Thompson Park Trails, Olmstead Trail
- New Trail added, need more info – Wolf Lake State Forest Trails
- New trails added for Syracuse – Creekwalk and Bear Trap Creek Bikeway.
- Added more sharing buttons to all pages, if you can’t find your favorite sharing site click the far right button for even more options. If you are on a mobile device an SMS button will also show up in the sharing buttons, and you can text a trail to someone else.
- Working on embedding some zoomable, interactive trail maps via Open Source Maps on a few pages as a test, over time I may add it to more pages.
- New trails added – Rice Creek Field Station Trails / Fallbrook Recreation Center Trails in Oswego.
- New photo and trail comment added to Douglas L. Murray Agricultural Trail page.
- Fixed links in trails’ map near bottom of page.
- New cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails added – Venditti Vineyards Trails.
- Website re-design is done except for a few tweaks. If you have any suggestions or issues please contact us.
- New trail added – Howland Island Trail.
- If you are interested in biking – mountain, road, or whatever; check out our Jefferson County Biking page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/jeffcobiking/
- Onondaga Lake Trail expansion is nearing completion, which will make it 7.5 miles long and new sights to see and parking.
Have a trail review, trail photos, corrections, or questions about this trail? Click the Contact Page or leave a reply below.